About Kate Whimster
Two core beliefs drive my practice:
1. Health is wealth
Health is a life requirement, not just to function, but to live to your full potential!
2. Innate ability to heal
Each of us is a collection of intertwined systems that constantly seek balance. Our body can regulate itself to resolve and prevent illness.
Patients seek me out because I am known as a tenacious problem-solver, taking a thorough and organized approach in pursuit of long-term healing, not just symptom relief.
I support patients 100% and "walk the talk" in my own life, living according to the same values I promote in practice.
How I work with patients:
1. Thorough and focused naturopathic intake
2. Determine root cause of current dysfunction/disease
3. All your questions answered
4. Naturopathic treatment:
• Symptom management as needed
• Establish foundations of health
• Stimulate healing and remove barriers
• Assess progress and adjust treatment plan accordingly
I have a special interest in:
• Women’s health and hormone balance at any age (menses to menopause)
• Fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum support
• Gynecological concerns (including HPV, abnormal paps, chronic candida, pelvic exams, and more)
• Thyroid balance (including Hashimoto’s hypothyroid)
• Digestive health and optimization (including SIBO, IBS, GERD, and more)
• Healthy detoxification
• Personalized nutrition (including the Blood Type Diet, the GenoType Diet, SWAMI GenoType software)
Visit me on my website at: www.wavelengthwellness.com